• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Considering a dragon.... Questions.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I had a fever yesterday, so I didn't go over as I didn't want to get everyone sick.

Calvin date has been moved to Saturday.
Oh I'm sorry I hope you get to feeling better soon some nasty stuff going around..

magpie

Hatchling Dragon
UVB light and hood ordered. I went with the Reptisun vs. Arcadia just because I could get it here sooner (Christmas screwing things up LOL). I went through Josh's Frogs and he had good prices!

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
UVB light and hood ordered. I went with the Reptisun vs. Arcadia just because I could get it here sooner (Christmas screwing things up LOL). I went through Josh's Frogs and he had good prices!
Oh good to hear..petmountain.com is having a 50% sale but it ends tonight..

magpie

Hatchling Dragon
I looked there, but his prices were lower!

I ordered a 4 foot one. Even if he's in a 3 foot tank, I'll want to upgrade anyway, so I can have it hang off the tank temporarily. ;) I'll be sure to have hides either way though!

Latest posts