• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Where'd everybody go?

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ladyknite said:
irritation from heat

I have to comment on this.

All the things you told me about in regards to NOLA I do not think you prepared me for just how hot/humid it is here. I knew it was gonna be hot but damn I feel like I just got outta a pool each time I am outside. I am fairly sure a fish could live sitting on the shoreline here, there is that much water in the air lol.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol...........sorry Brian. I tend avoid LA, Alabama and Mississippi in the heat of the summer. I don't do swealtering.
March is nice. ;D

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I might have to get down there someday just to see how bad it is.....or not. :D

Heat and humidity are bad enough in the St. Louis area....I certainly don't need anymore.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Craiger said:

Heat and humidity are bad enough in the St. Louis area....I certainly don't need anymore.
right now I think it is 410% humidity 99 degrees outside with a 140 degree heat index. Oh and its dark as night right now cause the outter bands of alex are hitting us lol.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
crypticdragons said:
Craiger said:

right now I think it is 410% humidity 99 degrees outside with a 140 degree heat index. Oh and its dark as night right now cause the outter bands of alex are hitting us lol.

Wow....that's just slightly higher than what we're experiencing at the moment. Actually, we're having quite a nice spell for this time of year. Low humidity and 80 degrees at 3:00pm. Supposed to be like this all week. Then back to the heat and humidity. I'm enjoying it with my open Jeep while I can.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
crypticdragons said:

LOL

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Imagine all that... I think we need to change that saying, time flies when you are having fun... to ... Time flies !
Hmmmm.

Latest posts