• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

That weird moment when.....

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That'll be the next thing you 'Beardie Mommy's' will be trying to put on your 'Babies' ;) .

graphics-laughing-306832.gif

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That weird moment when your beardie attacks your pillow thinking it's apart of their salad or crickets. LOL!

Scottio

Hatchling Dragon
Whenever I put my hand towards my beardie he licks my thumb then looks at me. Every time. He's so cute!

LunaLupus

Hatchling Dragon
That weird moment when you realize your beardie is more excited to see you after work than your dog. lol

sean8172

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
That weird moment when the person parked next to you at a gas station notices you have a real, live dragon...and immediately screams, then jumps in her car and drives away!

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
My personal favorite "weird moment" is when I walk into Lowes or Home Depot to pick up something and the employee asks " So what are you building?" and I reply "It's for my dragon" and they just stare blankly and then go "Oh...ummm...Cool?!" LOL

We have gone so often now to get "reptile things" at both places that almost every employee knows us and usually says "Hey, Folks! So what are we building for the reptiles today?":D

khaleesi

Juvenile Dragon
That weird moment when my nan turns up and any one of lizards decide to use her leg as a climbing frame or scratching post, she turns grey faced and squeals at me to REMOVE IT!! I actually have her on video when this happened with the iguana Ozzy climbed up her leg on to her knee and onto her chest and was eye to eye with her. I had hold of my nephew when he was 4 months old and a drink in the other hand. You can hear me laughing hysterically and my sister in law with the camera laughing. Ozzy just stood looking at her for a second turned around towards the free seat next to her and climbed down to watch the tv. If I can find it I'll share it but be sure to have clean pants to hand as it may cause ''accidents'' lol :)

Latest posts