• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

That weird moment when.....

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
She's given her fair share of stink eyes to her grammy. More grammy than me. :) Allie's exhibited some intelligence today. I was spot cleaning her tank and she didn't feel like sitting on my bed, nor on me, so I put her on top of her cardboard cave and told her to sit there. Well, she did. She sat there until I had her paper towels down and then she looked at me. I told her she can come off her cave and she did. She's never really listened before, but I guess her moods great. Then, in her portable playpen, I reached down with my palm side up. I told her to come on, and she crawled onto my hand. She's showing signs of listening and coming when called.

She's real social and loves people. Everywhere I take her, she's a hit. LOL!

cherryfilters

Juvenile Dragon
that is so freakin awesome! *applaud* :cool:
hopefully in time steven will be the same. she is kinda aloof towards others and only trusts me at the moment. when she was a baby she was not cooperative at all. but i know soon enough she'll open up a little. haha. but congrats on getting your lil gal tamed. :)

Charley

Hatchling Dragon
That weird moment when you're playing with your dragon on your bed and she poops on your down comforter, but you still love her because she's adorable.

I've not had this happen (which is weird considering the amount of time my babies spend on/in/around my bed), for some reason all 3 of mine like running around the kitchen, waiting (I'm sure of it!) for my mum to come in and talk to them and then while she's in the middle of baby talking them, they go. My mum hates it, is thoroughly disgusted each and every time and the dragons seem to watch her while they go with a look on their faces saying, "this is what you get for baby-talking to me, woman!" I find it HILARIOUS every time of course.

cherryfilters

Juvenile Dragon
That weird moment when you thought you were the only beardie owner in the neighborhood, then you see a young boy walk past you with a beardie that is bigger than your's hanging on his shoulder.

that beardie was tamed. hope steven will be when she gets older :)

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL! That weird moment when your beardie shows you she thinks she's a dog. ;) Twice a day, I take her out for some good healthy dose of UVB and heat. She immediately goes on the grass and poops and pees.

sircactuscat

Juvenile Dragon
It's refreshing to see your Beardie do it's business as you feel you know he's ok and your doing right by him. That weird moment when you're so relived to see poo.

Pat B

Super Moderator
Oh mercy! Yes indeed I swear beardies can have an a-t-t-i-t-u-d-e!! Mine always has his nose in the air like he is an aristocrat or the alpha in my house....:D hahaha

Latest posts