• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

That weird moment when.....

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
this thread is kinda like the "you know your a BD owner when" and heres how it works.

you ever had one of thoughs weird moments with your BD? anything out of the ordinarry or just plain funny, well post it here but always start it with "that weird moment when"

like this.

That weird moment when you tell your BD to eat his greens and he does :confused:

that weird moment when you walk in on your BD trying to take a poo, very weird when he gives u an evil look after.

kinda get the idea?

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That weird moment when you hear your bd banging ornaments around the tank only to discover she's left you a huge green gift.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Been there, done that. Removed a section of the screen to retrieve & go refill the food dish in an 18" tall enclosure, to return to a young Demon, sitting on top of the remaining portion of the screen cover. To this day, I still have no idea how he achieved that, when the closest thing to to top of the open side of the enclosure was over 12" down :confused:. Proficient escape artists they are!!!

Emmily

Juvenile Dragon
Been there, done that. Removed a section of the screen to retrieve & go refill the food dish in an 18" tall enclosure, to return to a young Demon, sitting on top of the remaining portion of the screen cover. To this day, I still have no idea how he achieved that, when the closest thing to to top of the open side of the enclosure was over 12" down :confused:. Proficient escape artists they are!!!
Yes I was quite surprised haha

cherryfilters

Juvenile Dragon
that weird moment when your in a room full of friends and family and your beardie chases after the one who shows the most fear, my younger sister.

it was really funny just because we all were hanging out on the floor and she could have gone up to anybody, but she goes running up to my sister who is up on her two feet on the couch trying to climb over my cousin for protection lol.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My brother's afraid to hold Allie out of fear of hurting her. She always runs over to him whenever he visits our house. I don't know what goes through their minds when they 'know' someone's afraid of them and say, "Hi! I'm Allie! Don't be scared! I like to meet you! You smell like my Mommy! Or Grammy!"

cherryfilters

Juvenile Dragon
i don't think steven is as friendly lol. she's kinda like a prissy pants haha. my sister hates it when steven stares at her because she said she's givin her the stink eye.

lol at least Allie wants to say hi and be social. :)

Latest posts