• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

TGIF (im bringing it back)

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Craiger said:
crypticdragons said:
uhoh. I forsee a lot of chillin, tv watching, and a lot of beer drinking in someones direct future.

Ha! Somebody's been reading my Facebook comments. You got everything right except the beer. I've never had one. A glass of sweet red wine on the other hand....helps the heart and takes the pain away for a little while. :)

never been much of a wine drinker myself. Just never ran across a glass I truly liked. Whiskey or a good dark beer though and I am a happy man.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Guess what guys and gals, its that time of the week again *jumps up and down* YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEE

Whats your plans for this weekend?
Me . . . Im gonna install an extractor fan into P's enclosure and figure out how to fit a 120cm UV bulb in a 110cm space LOL. Guessing well go diagonal on this one.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Fishing trip with my Dad. Leave tomorrow morning. Get back sometime Sunday.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Work work and more work.. finish getting the underbark off that stick.. and getting it wrapped...
Oh.. and practicing my songs for my lipp synching show, for our October show..
TGIF !

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
Oh.. and practicing my songs for my lipp synching show, for our October show..
TGIF !

Okay....need more information. ;D

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
friday means nothing today
gotta work through whooptie dooo
Arrrggggh, that sucks.

Some other GOOD news this side is next week Thurdsday will be Friday for me as Friday is a public holiday here AND the schools close for the October holiday. YEAH

beardie_love

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I'm ACTUALLY doing something this weekend! I usually sit home and do zip. But today (right now), I'm going babysitting (haven't been up this early for WEEKS), tonight I may go to the bar ;D, tomorrow I have a birthday party to attend, and Sunday I'm going to visit my mother out of the city! :D

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sounds like you have a nice weekend planned, Mel. I thought you were too young to go to bars?

Next Thursday will be my Friday as well. I have a long 4-day weekend planned with my wife. A trip to southern Missouri to winterize our travel trailer. Then on to northern Arkansas for a few days. Will be staying with some friends, but they claim that they'll be putting us up like a bed-n-breakfast. Should be a nice little getaway for us.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
To clarify the show thing...
Myself and several others, put together shows for the elderly, vets of all military types (Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force), that we perform every two months..
Our next show is for the Vets in Oct.
I personally am doing 4 songs as lead "singer". Shot Gun Boogie ( an all time favorite.. and darned fun to do to boot), Swamp witch and Spiders and snakes (Jim Stafford), and one "Girl song", by Crystal Gayle..

What cha think ?

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
To clarify the show thing...
Myself and several others, put together shows for the elderly, vets of all military types (Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force), that we perform every two months..
Our next show is for the Vets in Oct.
I personally am doing 4 songs as lead "singer". Shot Gun Boogie ( an all time favorite.. and darned fun to do to boot), Swamp witch and Spiders and snakes (Jim Stafford), and one "Girl song", by Crystal Gayle..

What cha think ?

Sounds fun....to watch. :D

Appreciate what you're doing! You're awesome for it!!

beardie_love

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Darn it, I just missed my bus. :mad: More mybeardie time! ;D

Craiger said:
Sounds like you have a nice weekend planned, Mel. I thought you were too young to go to bars?

Nope! 18 is the legal age here. ;D

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ooooh Craig that statement
A trip to southern Missouri to winterize our travel trailer.

If I never hear any word containing "winter" ever again It will be too soon. LOL (Probably as spring has just begun here and IM sick of being COLD)

Yeah Mel, your weekend sounds fun, wanna swop ??? You can babysit my 2 FIGHTING kids and fix up Pogies enclosure. Then I can go out and have some FUN ;D

OH that is soo cool Janie. Im sure it is appreciated by the vets. Wouldve liked to atend one of those shows.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
We keep trying to get it taped, so we can share these shows.. but somehow Murphy keeps interfering..

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
beardie_love said:
Nope! 18 is the legal age here. ;D

Okay...yeah. I forgot you were 18. Old enough to enter, just not drink. ;)

Pogie said:
Ooooh Craig that statement
A trip to southern Missouri to winterize our travel trailer.

If I never hear any word containing "winter" ever again It will be too soon. LOL (Probably as spring has just begun here and IM sick of being COLD)

Yeah....but, unfortunately, we're being faced with the fact that our summer has all but ended and we're heading straightforward into Fall. So....gotta start planning for the cold stuff. :(

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
We keep trying to get it taped, so we can share these shows.. but somehow Murphy keeps interfering..

Dang Murphy! :D

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
we've done 1 show every 2 months since the late 2009...
Not one durned tape to show it either.. drat it..
*sighs* maybe this time it will work..

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club

LMAO, sooooo you know Murphy as well hey !!! (I think me and him were siamese twins, seperated at birth)

Yeah....but, unfortunately, we're being faced with the fact that our summer has all but ended and we're heading straightforward into Fall. So....gotta start planning for the cold stuff.

Guess thats life. I remeber when it was fall here and everybody on the forum was talking about the hotter days, and flowers budding and all the FUN spring/summer things you were doing. It was depressing. But now its my turn. LOL

Latest posts