• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

TGIF (im bringing it back)

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yeah I will, cos before I know it its gonna be fall again. Time just goes so fast these days

beardie_love

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Craiger said:
beardie_love said:
Nope! 18 is the legal age here. ;D

Okay...yeah. I forgot you were 18. Old enough to enter, just not drink. ;)

Say what! Of course I can drink in bars. :p If I couldn't drink in a bar, I wouldn't enter. LOL!

Pogie said:
Yeah Mel, your weekend sounds fun, wanna swop ??? You can babysit my 2 FIGHTING kids and fix up Pogies enclosure. Then I can go out and have some FUN ;D

As much FUN as that sounds..... LOL. Actually, I would love spending time with children. I love them! ;D I wouldn't mind fixing Pogie's enclosure. I loooove to find new ways to improve beardie enclosures anyway! Trust me, if I couldn't do ANYTHING besides staying in my room working on reptile things, I totally would! ;)

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Okay Folks.. TGIF ! And tonite is the shooooooooooooooow !
Cross your fingers and cuss out Murphy so I can have a video to share !

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Cross your fingers and cuss out Murphy so I can have a video to share !

DONE !!!!!!!!!

So now looking forward to seeing the video.
Good luck and enjoy the show Janie

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Pssssssssst.. guess what day it is... TGIF !
Oh, It's also my son's 18th birthday.. I can't believe we both made it this far... *grins*.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wow...I was thinking it was really Friday. But then again I thought it was November...that was until my sister made fun of me and said man Halloween was really fun!!! How much candy did you get?

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wow...I was thinking it was really Friday. But then again I thought it was November
LMAO, Dont feel bad though. It happens to me 2 weeks out of each month. I thought it was thursday yesterday LOL

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
Pssssssssst.. guess what day it is... TGIF !
Oh, It's also my son's 18th birthday.. I can't believe we both made it this far... *grins*.

Do you have tomorrow off or something? If not, been smoking any funny stuff? ;D

Happy birthday to your son!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol... lk caught me out.. Not smokin anything... other than the normal nic sticks... I was off yesterday.. and even though I knew it was John's 18th, I guess I wanted it to be friday ? lol...
At any rate... His birthday event was great... tonight we celebrate with all our friends at a costume party ( circa 1940's murder mystery) and the cake.
Last night it was $100 worth of sushi... Needless to say.. none came home.. *grins*.
sooooooooooooooooooo...

TGIF Everyone for reaaaaaaaaaaaaal !

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Friday carries no meaning for me these days lol but I am glad it is friday for everyone else haha

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Definitely Friday for me!!!!

Glad you had a great time, Janie!

Going to see a good friend's band tonight....looking forward to it. Bike ride with Bev tomorrow, then out for pizza with some friends. Gonna be a good weekend!

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
This is how happy I am its FRIDAY

tgif.jpg

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
LOL, cute pic Monique!!

I am glad that it is Friday, because I am on vacation now!!!!

Latest posts