• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

TGIF (im bringing it back)

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Re: TGIF

that is certainly one good reason i stepped down from management... course the guns in the face were a pretty good deterrent too.
janie.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club

say , arent we missing someone? like everyone else on this forum? honest, just because we cut up together a lot, folks , doesn't mean we are leaving you all out... jump in the tgif fun !
janie.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club

i think they are afraid of us 8)
oh and
ITS FRIDAY
(sorry tom i know you are working 8 days straight that really blows man)

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club

Hurrah ! it is Freyday ! Okay all you time clock humpers, it's 5 o'clock somewhere !
Have a fruit juice on me, mixers optional ;)
And for the non time clock huggers, the same applies, just sneak off to the broom closet for a cool, refreshing slug of JUICE !
Janie.

It seems I got my caps fixed. I must have picked up something somewhere, cause when I deleated off line files, caps worked again.
Who knew.
Janie :D

chucks parents

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member

We made it to another one. 8) Sorry to those who Friday isn't really a Friday... Been there done that, got the t-shirt not interested in visiting again..... Oh to sleep in I can't wait :D :D

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club

Hey, it's still freyday for 2 hours and 19 minutes !
Janie.

Then I gotta keep you all entertained for one more week ;)

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club

lol i still gotta work again tomorrow having a second job is GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stupid bills lol

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club

At least you have the ability to Pay ! I work one job, with two dependants ( human) and well, you all saw my zoo!

Give thanks for what you have today, because it might not be there .... tomorrow.
Janie.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club

It keeps me going every day !
Thanks !
Janie...
Now if I can figure out how to pirate you guys' pictures, I can add you 4 to the "zoo" lol

Latest posts