• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tail Rot??

Bobbi

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Bayne had his stitches out today! Vet said him and his tail look great!
IMG_20160229_201214.jpg
IMG_20160229_201218.jpg
IMG_20160229_201226.jpg

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That's awesome news!! I am soo very glad that you stayed on top of things and got Bayne in to the vet.. He looks great!

Bobbi

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Awe! I cannot wait until Bayne gets that big! My boyfriend got me a bumper sticker that says "Bearded Dragon Mom" BDs are the greatest!

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Awe! I cannot wait until Bayne gets that big! My boyfriend got me a bumper sticker that says "Bearded Dragon Mom" BDs are the greatest!
:) That's great!! what a great sticker!! I have the stick figures on my truck :) gonna have to find a lizard one lol

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club

She's actually a little bigger now. We rescued her in December and I think she's put on 200 grams since LOL! I have to cut down on her feedings but she always acts like she's starved and since I don't know what situation she was in before me I always cave in and feed her. :oops:

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yea I cave in as well patsy lol I've been cutting back on how much I give Izzy as she's getting quite the belly on her and the dragon boobs lol so less bugs and more salads lol and more time out running around.. she's 316gr now.

lazer

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Bobbi. The end of the tail looks nice and rounded. The surgeon did an absolutely beautiful job because cosmetically, the tail really looks great!

Do they have reptile plastic surgeons and if there are, did one perform the procedure on the tail?

I'm really happy for you and it should be the beginning for all things good for the both of you!

Bobbi

Bearded Dragon Veteran
As far as I know it was just a regular vet. He does work with sheltered, abused, sanctuary and zoo animals which is why we chose him. Couldn't have asked for a better outcome, that's for sure!

Bobbi

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Awesome news guys! Baynes tail shed for the first time since his surgery and it looks GREAT!
IMG_20160325_160529.jpg
IMG_20160325_160440.jpg
IMG_20160325_160442.jpg

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wow he looks great!!!! that is such wonderful news!! he looks happy

Latest posts