• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sleeping Habits

Bobbi

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I use fingernail clippers that I use on my own nails.. just take the hook part off..
Curious what you mean by "the hook part" .. I use the small fingernail clippers as well so I'm curious if I needed to take something off that I didn't, lol!

Bobbi

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Just measured Odin and he's on track; 3 Months 1 Week and he's @ 12" Long
I wish I knew how old Bayne was. He was super tiny when we got him from Petco but the lady helping us had no idea how old they were. Go figure. Bayne is about 14" long.

Elders

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I wish I knew how old Bayne was. He was super tiny when we got him from Petco but the lady helping us had no idea how old they were. Go figure. Bayne is about 14" long.

I kind of guesstimate with Ody....honestly I don't know the truth....but I used this chart as a guess.

image-19.jpg

Latest posts