• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sleeping Habits

Bobbi

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Yep, lol. Just buy a wicker basket from like your local goodwill/thrift store type store and then pick up a small pillow and baby blanket and put it all together[emoji14]

Tessa

Juvenile Dragon
Where did you get that rock wall??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elders

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Where did you get that rock wall??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you are referring to the background wall in my enclosure it came with the enclosure.

However you can buy them online as well; example being:

1.) http://www.amazon.com/Universal-Roc...585&sr=8-2&keywords=terrarium+rock+background

2.) http://www.amazon.com/Universal-Roc...585&sr=8-5&keywords=terrarium+rock+background

3.) http://www.amazon.com/Exo-Terra-Foa...585&sr=8-8&keywords=terrarium+rock+background

4.) http://www.amazon.com/Malawi-Rock-A...85&sr=8-10&keywords=terrarium+rock+background

5.) http://www.amazon.com/Tanganyika-Ro...85&sr=8-16&keywords=terrarium+rock+background

As you can see there are sooo many kinds out there; and they range from average; to ridiculously expensive.

Elders

Bearded Dragon Veteran
@Bobbi soooo....... :rolleyes: I ended up buying one of those expensive pillows.... I HOPE he likes it lmao....bought my cat a super awesome bed....temperpedic memory foam...better than my bed....he used it ONCE.......still reeling from that one.....he sits in boxes all day....

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00MK5I424/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1462492432&sr=8-2&pi=SX200_QL40&keywords=Carolina Designer Dragons&dpPl=1&dpID=51WSN-kWA3L&ref=plSrch

Everyone says their dragons love em and 5stars

They had different kinds I went with the blue because well.....it was the only one w.o butterflys and such...Odins a manly man...so I got starry night blue....hahahahaha

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
If you look on Etsy there are people on there that make lizard items beds, hammocks, pillows, harnesses..And from what I've heard pretty cheap

Elders

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Also
If you look on Etsy there are people on there that make lizard items beds, hammocks, pillows, harnesses..And from what I've heard pretty cheap
Never knew this; now I have an alternative resource when it comes time for harnesses; and such; Thank you!

I completely forgot etsy was a thing....haha....

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Also

Never knew this; now I have an alternative resource when it comes time for harnesses; and such; Thank you!

I completely forgot etsy was a thing....haha....
I think one is called loving lizards or something like that.

Elders

Bearded Dragon Veteran
@Hdrydr31 Thanks for the info; I'll check them out;

The bed got here today; and I put it in on the cool side:

Went to get some pictures and couldn't find ody; looked under the bed....

20160506_162828.jpg
20160506_162839.jpg

I am going to move the bed around and see if I can find a good spot he likes.

Elders

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Woo! his first hammock chill out!

20160506_185141.jpg
20160506_185159_001.jpg
20160506_185425.jpg

He apologizes for his appearance; as he's coming out of his sheds though his color is exploding.

Bobbi

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Oh wow! I didn't even think about etsy! I'm definitely going to go check them out.
I hope Ody likes his pillow!!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
So I know Hdrydr31 and maybe Bobbi have seen this but I finally got around to making the mattresses for my doll beds. Dexter and Dolly get them because Luci has his own big surprise coming.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Elders

Bearded Dragon Veteran
So ody is still climbing the wall to sleep...his comfort spot...but I pull him down and put him on the hammock.

It's amazing how lethargic they get when they go into sleep mode....I put him on the hammock and that was it...out like a light.

20160509_213905.jpg

I put his down and he was out with his little hand bent backwards not caring.....looked so uncomfortable I helped move it forward.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yep it's when they are out cold for the night to when I do nails :)

Elders

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Yep it's when they are out cold for the night to when I do nails :)

Speaking of nails I reallllly need to get some stones haha...what do you use to clip the nails?

Super nervous to trim a dragons nails haha....did my cat tonight; he velcroed my back and I was not happy with that...

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Speaking of nails I reallllly need to get some stones haha...what do you use to clip the nails?

Super nervous to trim a dragons nails haha....did my cat tonight; he velcroed my back and I was not happy with that...
I use fingernail clippers that I use on my own nails.. just take the hook part off..

Bobbi

Bearded Dragon Veteran
@Elders Tim says he would have made you one for way less! Haha. I guess next time I should ask him before I send you towards Amazon!

Elders

Bearded Dragon Veteran
@Elders Tim says he would have made you one for way less! Haha. I guess next time I should ask him before I send you towards Amazon!

:eek: If I knew, for sure I'd have bought from you guys instead. :confused: that's a good idea for you two, dragon pillows...the amazon ones are flat lol!

Latest posts