• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Post beardie pics here:)

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
uploadfromtaptalk1397138787680.jpg

Dis ma sexy face....... Lol

maxxdout

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Nacho
uploadfromtaptalk1397760231952.jpg
I just love that little face :)....he's a little jerk right now though. Shedding AGAIN! lol he slaps me when I pat him. Anyone else's beardies "hit"???

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Oh wow, I haven't seen a full body shed like that in awhile!

Zaiden07

Juvenile Dragon
The 4 year old was the most attracted, she followed him everywhere, kept asking for him and petting him. If you look closely you can see red on his face from strawberries being stuffed in his face :) he's a good boy.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
The 4 year old was the most attracted, she followed him everywhere, kept asking for him and petting him. If you look closely you can see red on his face from strawberries being stuffed in his face :) he's a good boy.

My niece is 3 and she always says "you take Dexter out, you put Dexter down"! She wants to see Dexter walk LOL! She won't touch her but it's constant,"you put her down, you pick her up" Dexter just looks at me like "are you SERIOUS"!

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
My Daughter loves our beardie she tells me i want him n always asks can he sleep in bed n have phoebe cuddles hehe n she gets upset wen we all go out coz they left in on there own. She dnt grasp that they b happy for the peace. She cnt walk past the vivs without havin a stoke. N coz she nos she not allowed to get them out on her own she shout 'im just havin a stroke i wmt get him out'
uploadfromtaptalk1398014609911.jpg

maxxdout

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
uploadfromtaptalk1398017928474.jpg
Nacho is certainly much bigger now....but this is often how I find my child and lizard :)

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
I no yeh she really does love them well i say her i have a son aswel n he loves them just as much.
uploadfromtaptalk1398017798226.jpg

Latest posts