• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Post beardie pics here:)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I love that they aren't afraid to touch and hold them. I got my niece to just touch Dexter's tail for like a second, she was too afraid. I don't see her very often so I'm sure if she came over more she'd get used to Dexter.

maxxdout

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Penny, again...your kids are so cute! Love to see youngsters interested. My son used to be scared of lizards and snakes, but was fascinated by them. It started for us by going to all the local reptile shows. The folks there are great at being hands on with kids and educating them. Now he can't get enough of them! He's always got one of them out of their vivs :)

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Took Toviah out to the barn today. When we got onto the dirt road i put him on the dash - just checked out everything. Such a goid boy

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398051207.787668.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398051207.787668.jpg
    288.7 KB · Views: 37

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Its really great isnt it. And they really r such a great family pet. My daught not scared of anything shes more like a big boy than a little girl hehe. My niece got a snake she liked that aswel. She kept askin me can it have some od Digoe bug hehe.
uploadfromtaptalk1398064181150.jpg

Zaiden07

Juvenile Dragon
Out of the 4 nieces and nephew that was at our easter celebration on saturday, the 4 year old was the most interested, she even followed Zoey when he started running, according to my boyfriend, after I left for work she kept asking to hold him every minute or so hahahaha

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Haha i think the younger ones dnt c danger at all i mean i was quite.nervous holding the snake n she was tryin to unwrap him so she could c his face n she was puttin her hand on his mouth so he wud lick her. I cum from a very large family 3bros 2sis. 6 nephews n 4 nieces n n all the kids r now askin for beardies for there bdays hehe its great. Il have the whole family hooked by christmas hehe i luv it ;)

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
I no its mean but i cudnt help myself

Im sorry Diego but u do not look at all comfy :/
uploadfromtaptalk1398110843386.jpg

My sleeping babies :)

uploadfromtaptalk1398110879148.jpg

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I thought she was a bit off this weekend ---

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398173295.253642.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398173295.253642.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 36

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So many cute photos in this thread! I'd love to see some of you upload your best photos to our media gallery! ;)

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Josh - can we access the media gallery from cell phones? I use tap a talk - seems to be the only way i can get on. But then - i am technologically challenged. Thanks

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Josh - can we access the media gallery from cell phones? I use tap a talk - seems to be the only way i can get on. But then - i am technologically challenged. Thanks

Yes, if you go directly to the site on your cell phone you can upload your photos to the media gallery. I don't know about Tap Talk though.

Krog

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
IMG-20140423-00569 small.jpg

Sweet Little Missy was on my shoulder sunning/catching some rays and crawled up in to this position and stayed for about 45mins, occasionally I could feel her move her head/nose on my ear.

Latest posts