• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Post beardie pics here:)

sean8172

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
We've had a few 60° days here. I'll take them out when it's over that, but only to go to the pet store (I like to show them off there). I don't usually let them in the yard until it's around 80°, or higher. It was 76° today. I figured that was enough for some "yard play", and maybe...just maybe, they might capitulate. My male just doesn't seem to "get it" yet. Lol

sean8172

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I just let mine run around in the back yard. A quarter acre is more than enough, and they don't move too fast, so they're easy to catch. It should be pretty cold here still. Yesterday and today are unusually warm days for this time of year. Back in the mid 40s (that's about 7 for you) starting tomorrow.

sean8172

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
It's funny PatsyB, because Demani runs everywhere. I even have to chase him down sometimes. Aussie usually just lays in one place. Sometimes she even wiggles into the grass. I'll have to post videos later this year. Maybe even today if there's time. It's mid 70s now.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Dexter and Luci are the same way. I really don't see ever bringing Luci outside unless he has a leash, I have a hard enough time keeping track of him in the house! Dexter will just sit and take in her surroundings, she's not very fast at all.

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Yeh i think id have 2 get a oead for Diego hes neva still wen hes out his viv unless its near bedtime then he luvs a snuggle. How warm does it have to b for me to take him out ? In celcius if poss? :)

sean8172

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Yeh i think id have 2 get a oead for Diego hes neva still wen hes out his viv unless its near bedtime then he luvs a snuggle. How warm does it have to b for me to take him out ? In celcius if poss? :)

Best for it to be over 27, but it's safe to take them out for a little bit if it's over 25.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club

You're lucky! I took Luci out a few times before bed time and instead of snuggling he just got revved up again and tried running away from me! We live in the city in an apartment, we don't have grass so Dexter just gets to crawl around on the porch or the sidewalk. Last year when I took her Halloween photos she tried to climb a tree!

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Diego luvs a snuggle he a sucker for my dressin gown. Roll on uk summer if we get any. I feel so sorry for him he sits at the window liokin all sad :(

toyahleighb

Bearded Dragon Egg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396365884.212321.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396366022.797302.jpg

Here is my boy sunning it up and having a swim whilst mummy admirers the view x

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
I think Diego nos wen im takin a pic. He looks at me as if to say yeh i no in georgous. :)

maxxdout

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
uploadfromtaptalk1396383096874.jpg
Nacho got a hammock!!...however he hasn't quite figured it out yet. Lol I recently switched him to dubia roaches, and that's all he cares about!! :)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Oh, believe me he will figure out the hammock soon enough!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I might have to put mine back in, just to see what they do now that they're adults

Dexter loves hers even though she's a little too big for it. She tends to sleep with her back legs hanging off of it. I finally took some plastic thread and reinforced it so that it doesn't fall off the suction cups any more!

Latest posts