• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Please welcome my new lil girl Cali!!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What else can we say but... Morning Giz !
Is that watermelon in that salad ? Happy baby girl !
Janie

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I know this thread is on Cali...but I've got to say that Gizmo is quite the handsome fella...WOW!!!

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks everyone. Well he was down again today so I will wake him up in another day or so that way I can get some poopy! ::)

fresnowitte

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
They are doing great Lance thanks for asking. Mine are all awake and going psychotic these days. Did Giz stay awake or did he go back down?

Lance how old is Cali now? She's gotten so brilliant :eek: I just love that orange. ;D

One more question sorry it's off topic but just how many beardies do you have?...I've been wondering and meaning to ask.

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Barbara, no he went back down. :-\ So I will wake him in a few to have a poo.
Thanks,I hope she keeps them colors. Cali is 19 weeks and a whopping 1 foot from tip to tip. :eek:
I am finally down to 5 beardies in total.

fresnowitte

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I was thinking you had more than the 2 but I just couldn't remember. :-[

Boy after today I'm kinda having second thoughts an wishing they would all hurry and wake. NOT! ;D
But they sure are wide awake now. :eek:

I think Cali will hold her colors they have gotten brighter sense you got her not faded out any. But I guess only time will actually tell I'm think she will though. ;)

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Not bias, the proof is in the Pics! She definately gets brighter with each shed!

Latest posts