• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Please welcome my new lil girl Cali!!

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I just wanted to introduce my new little girl Cali! :D She came today from Anthony over at annapolisbeardeddragon.com !! Thanks again for this great little girl!!! So I went out this morning and found the box on my porch! She was a bit cold but I already had her viv all set up and put her on her new log to let her warm up!! Within 1 hour she was munching down on some dubias!! She is a good eater!! So without further ado...........
IMG_0709.jpg

IMG_0710.jpg

IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0716.jpg

IMG_0717.jpg

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
OOH! Lance, What a pretty girl! Hello to Cali! My new boy Assassin says "Hello Gorgeous!" LOL- I think he's a bit of a flirt. LOL Seriously, she's a doll! Nice color, maybe a future breeder?
;D

Sandy

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks guys!! Her bloodline is Cawely Red/Psycho Red/Orange German Giant/Blood Sunfire x Orange German Giant/Red Hypo Red!

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
She is beautiful. I'm glad she arrived safe and sound.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I was figuring so from the bloodline but i wanted to make certain by asking ya lol. Congrats man there is a lot you can do with that background. Now you just gotta find her a perfect male, preferribly a hypo or het hypo lol.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Candice... now stop teasing those boys with Jelly ! And Boris ;)
Lance... she's a looker for sure.
Janie

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
Candice... now stop teasing those boys with Jelly ! And Boris ;)
Lance... she's a looker for sure.
Janie
i have no idea what you are taking about ;D