• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Please welcome my new lil girl Cali!!

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Twobeardieguy said:
Thanks everyone! Soooooo Candice, about that boy? ::) ;) I have to stop buying all these poopers!! :D
lol hes not of age right now but in about a year he will be...hes a Lemon Citrus x Snow Leucistic Coral het. Hypo (its boris my fiance's dragon) u live in pa so you are close enough for me to drive over and stud him out if you ever need/want

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
beardielover17 said:
Twobeardieguy said:
Thanks everyone! Soooooo Candice, about that boy? ::) ;) I have to stop buying all these poopers!! :D
lol hes not of age right now but in about a year he will be...hes a Lemon Citrus x Snow Leucistic Coral het. Hypo (its boris my fiance's dragon) u live in pa so you are close enough for me to drive over and stud him out if you ever need/want

Yea she is only 5 weeks old so it is gonna be a while yet!! ;) Where in Pa are you from?

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
nope not far at all and if anything i can meet up with u and tom at a reptile show in hamburg and we do the quick mating there lol

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
beardielover17 said:
nope not far at all and if anything i can meet up with u and tom at a reptile show in hamburg and we do the quick mating there lol

Getting in a quickie huh? ;D

TheVirus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Great baby Lance! Can't wait to see its adult colors and the babies she makes!!

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks Tim!! Yea she does have some nice color and she is already shedding!! ;D I bet she would make some great colors!!

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Well I am dusting this thread off as we are now in the 11th week of Cali, here she is after a complete body shed yesterday! And I mean the whole body nothing left untouched! She was dragging her body across the viv trying to break the shed! Like a dog dragging his A$$ lol. More and more color coming in each shed! Enjoy.. :D

IMG_1046.jpg

And today after our bath!
IMG_1061.jpg

IMG_1062.jpg

IMG_1063.jpg

IMG_1064.jpg

IMG_1066.jpg

Latest posts