• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

One tough little Lady

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Chance is doing well. The Baytril seems to have slowed down the spread of necrosis in his tail, he's munching on dubia like there's no tomorrow, and he even climbed his half log all by himself :)

9de623d06410f4b549c3618b7a54e9c5.jpg

bd4ceb65c1526c1cc9dae4442b9b834b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
What a big improvement in such a small amount of time. He looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks :) he certainly is making leaps and bounds. This little guy is a piggy for roaches. I feel like he may have grown some, but it's hard to tell since I see him every day.

When I do his leg exercises, I can feel that there is more resistance, which means he's building muscle, so hopefully he'll start gaining some more function of his rear legs. He's my little miracle child :)

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Got some cute photos of Chance today. He climbed up his log to bask :) He's calming down nicely and doesn't give me a baby beard anymore. He still beards at my boyfriend, I don't think he's too fond of him. One more mama's boy, coming up!

6611b470a769097c7b0354d79232b6c5.jpg

5c2677891ca0a1c9564ce1b8e4944fb3.jpg

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Look at this handsome stud. He certainly is coming along :) im sure his trust will build more in time poor little guy has really had a rough start. the title of this thread does mess with me a little though haha

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Look at this handsome stud. He certainly is coming along :) im sure his trust will build more in time poor little guy has really had a rough start. the title of this thread does mess with me a little though haha

Yeah, I should probably start a new thread since he isn't a she haha. I'll make a new one for him tomorrow after work :)

Latest posts