• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Official CrypticDragons Hisser thread

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
welp my friend Chrissy from SterlingExotics picked up the Turks yesterday so they are gone now WOOOOO. Supersized creepy crawlies should be arriving this afternoon. And yes pictures will be taken of me opening the 10 pound box of bugs lol.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
crypticdragons said:
And yes pictures will be taken of me opening the 10 pound box of bugs lol.

Hmm....me thinks you'll need to take it a step further for some of the members to REALLY appreciate them. :D

Looking forward to your pics. 8)

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Craiger said:
crypticdragons said:
And yes pictures will be taken of me opening the 10 pound box of bugs lol.

Hmm....me thinks you'll need to take it a step further for some of the members to REALLY appreciate them. :D

Lol I like janie and all but im not one to let bugs crawl on me lol.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
crypticdragons said:
Lol I like janie and all but im not one to let bugs crawl on me lol.

LOL! I tried. Honestly, I wouldn't do it, either. :D

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
Do I hear the squawk of Cowardice booooys ?
Janie ;)

Pfft! Did I say I wouldn't do it, either? What I meant was....not only would I let the hissers crawl all over me, I'd lay down and take a nap in the meantime.

Of course, this is a complete lie!

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yes! Janie was trying to play James' man card. She should be ashamed!

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well the box came before I got home. Kristin moved it into the lizard room because the cats were far too interested. Now I must say that though they are still not near as bad as Turks, I was not truly prepared for what was in the box lol. Not to mention that I didn’t realize they hiss quite as loud as they do when aggravated lol. That said, I think they will be a very interesting species to keep and hopefully a great addition to my feeder program. Below are pictures from cutting open to feeding and all the in between motions lol. Only lost 5 in shipping which aint bad in a group of over 300. Without further ado here are the photos.

The big box
IMG_0647.jpg

The littler box inside
IMG_0648.jpg

What was waiting when I opened the littler box lol
IMG_0649.jpg

IMG_0650.jpg

The roach bin
IMG_0646.jpg

Size comparison (there are bigger in the tank but I didn’t think to do a size comparison shot till towards the end)
IMG_0653.jpg

And various roachy shots lol

IMG_0652.jpg

IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0655.jpg

IMG_0656.jpg

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wow....honestly, those are really nice. At what size do you feed them?

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
EWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! EWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! EWWWWWWWW!!!!! YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!!! :eek: The hair is standing up on my head!!!! :eek:

Latest posts