• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

new and just got my first bd:)

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I have to keep it at least 18" away from the basking area so he is not harmed by the rays. A 100watt just wasn't doing it.
What do you mean by the rays or do you mean heat? UVA is basically nothing more than 'White Light'.

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
What do you mean by the rays or do you mean heat? UVA is basically nothing more than 'White Light'.
Yes, couldn't think of the right words really. I just remembered being told the safe distance for the light I have is around 18"

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
my beardie isnt eating and looks rather skinny:( all she does is sleep now! is this normal???
How long has this been going on? Did you change out the enclosure to a larger one, and how long ago? Probably nothing to worry over if it hasn't been happening long. They'll go a couple days sometimes.

I.heart.my.bd

Juvenile Dragon
How long has this been going on? Did you change out the enclosure to a larger one, and how long ago? Probably nothing to worry over if it hasn't been happening long. They'll go a couple days sometimes.
just two days so maybe I wont worry yet...I did post a picture of her in the health section on here...

Latest posts