• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My SuperWorms

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
it is worth it how many worms do you have

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
This is what i put my worms in to morph

100_0827.jpg

This is my setup for now

100_0828.jpg

I cut the bottom out of the top draw then replace it with screen so the babies can drop to the send draw

100_0826.jpg

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i will send you a cup of my feed it should have a few 1000 eggs and worms

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
well i dont know we where just playing around with it to see how easy it was perhaps i was just exspecting to much from that few of beatles. We got a dubia colony started and now that i see your set up i see i need to go larger scale.

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
i dont know maybe oatmeal dont work that well i have some babies in there but just doesnt seem like the grow

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They do grow slow when the worms are on top that means there looking for water

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Ya i have to dig for them do you run just str8 carrots on your worms or do you use watergel on them too

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Well im crawling to the top cuz im thirsty. 95 degrees and im out of beer. Time for a Beer Run

jessicap

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
okay - I put some worms in single containers inside a box to try and turn them into beetles. i put a little steel cut oats and a small carrot in with them, is this neccessary and how often should I check them? Is there anything else that I should do - temps, humidity etc... ? Thanks for your help

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
they will not change if there is food

jessicap

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
well then I guess tomorrow I will be taking the food away :0) Thanks! How about temps - will 70 -75 work as long as it is fairly constant? I have them on a top shelf in the basement.

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
that will
well then I guess tomorrow I will be taking the food away :0) Thanks! How about temps - will 70 -75 work as long as it is fairly constant? I have them on a top shelf in the basement.
that will be fine

Latest posts