• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My Beardie Geico

Kimby37

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Usually, the rays come from a fluorescent tube-like bulb. I use a repti-sun 10.0 tube which you can get at a petstore for around $20 I think. Or you can go with a mercury vapor bulb that combines heat and uva/uvb rays in one bulb. But those can get pretty expensive.
They had the powersun mvb at petsmart for $39 on sale not sure if its still on sale though.

Jerin Zorb

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
That's where you live idk about where i live... I might head out and check tonight.

Jerin Zorb

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Is it possible that my beardie is making his beard black to show off to girls. (we don't have any)...

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yes our he could be just showing off or stressed . Thats there way of talking also will bob his head

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
as much as you want the more you hold him the tamer he will get

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
P7060012_01.jpg

P1050122.jpg

P1050113.jpg

Jerin Zorb

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Wow. Nice beardies. They are beatiful. I really like their color. What kind are they?

Latest posts