• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

If I have offended-my apologies

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
crypticdragons said:
i have never really appreciated the "mob" mentality on the very first bearded dragon forum i joined. fast forward years later after getting a ban on that one than i join another and learn to keep my mouth shut because questioning the norm is deadly on forum life. fast forward a few more years and here i sit today having finally FINALLY found a forum where you can discuss and question normal care without getting destroyed by the clique or being banned for voicing your questions.
believe me brian i have come sooooooo close to getting banned on the other forum...i think thats why all my attempts at being a mod were shot down...because i voice my opinion no matter if its against the norm or what

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
yeah the reason i got banned from the original site i was on was due to me questioning the reasons behind certain practices and then telling a few people (one happened to be a mod) that they shouldnt be giving advice if they dont know why they are giving it. that site is now gone anyway so it doesnt matter lol.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
haha omg brian i knew i liked u for a reason...that is EXACTLY what happened with me at the other forum...it started out over a convo a member and i were having on translucent dragons and how i liked them and the other member wanted one and i refered him to a couple breeders and this mod came in flippin out on me because the breeders i suggested didnt follow the "norm" and that im wrong to suggest a breeder who "doesnt care about his animals by keeping them the way he did" and the only thing he did diff was keep them on washed playsand which at the time, that forum had on their caresheet as a suitable substrate...once i pointed that out and a couple other things, it turned into a war nd then i had another 3 or so mods try to gang up on me and then the admin locked the thread

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i cant help it i like a good argument especially when its me verses someone that turns out to be a mental lightweight lol.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
crypticdragons said:
i cant help it i like a good argument especially when its me verses someone that turns out to be a mental lightweight lol.
lol i just dont like close minded people

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
right thats what i said 8) lol
kind of like the people my wife and i saw today as we were driving to olive garden. about 80+ people posted in front of our local hospital with signs and pickets
im not going to comment on why as i am fairly certain it would start a long drawn out convo on someone elses thread but anyway its something that really annoys me to try and push your views onto someone else when you have no idea at all what that persons situation is like.

Latest posts