• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

If I have offended-my apologies

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What has given you the impression that you offended us. I dont think anyone on here is unhappy with you and if they are thats their problem. We love to help anyway we can. If you have questions post them, if you have answer post them, if you just want to shoot the crap post it lol.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
*nabs sandy and huggles her warmly* Wrong ;)
If you don't ask, how in the world will you know what to observe, and note ?
Janie

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i know im fairly new to posting here again but when i am on here i havent found anything you posted offensive or anything...no need to apologize

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
huh? You did what??!!??!!

Who on earth could you have offended? Sometimes, you gotta over look us "geekish" people. We get pre-occupied with other things in life, or work and just seem to forget we don't say much that day. But personally, i can say.........no offense here.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I am also a bit confused by your post. I monitor posts daily and don't understand where your concerns lie. Also, it is very important to me to ensure this forum remains open minded. We are all entitled to our opinions and there is often more than one correct answer to bearded dragon care. So, please continue to share your knowledge. Your post may be challenged by another, but as long as it is done in a professional manner, no one should gripe.

If someone has sought you out behind the scenes (PM), then please send me a PM with the details and I'll ensure you are comfortable posting on my forum.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sandy, Love.. that is the whole idea behind this forum ! We Don't want to be as closed minded as others are. We believe that with the open exchange of information, experiences, and practices we can better our "kids" lives immensely !
Don't hold back, sis... We find you charming and engaging !
Janie
*hugs*.. jus in case you needed one more ;)

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I received a PM from someone on another forum, that informed me that I was "butt-ing in and too pushy", and, after reading it I became concerned that I might have come across that way here and I don't want that to happen.

Sandy
I know the forum you speak of. I'm a member there too, though you'll never see me speak. Now you understand why. Just chalk it up to ignorance. Stupidity is the inability to learn, typically due to defect. Ignorance is the lack of knowledge. One person may choose to remain ignorant for life......I consider it the lazy man's way. Another may seek information above and beyond basic limitations. Either of which is acceptable to be...........however, one should never try to dicate what another person should learn. That's just narcassistic.

I've found your input always well thought out. You questions were sincere, and your posts about your MHD were wonderful. Not keeping them, I love to read about the experiences of others.

I honestly don't think any of these people would be offended if you asked "why" they tried any certian thing. I figure they're alot like me and have specific reasons and outcomes. I do wonder sometimes why we belong to forums that don't promote open minded thinking, as it truly gets us nowhere, and when we do have a question, there's nobody to ask.

I hope that you'll continue to post here, and share with us, both in questions and in comments. Most of us here have some pretty (time) vast experience, and I think we can honestly learn something new from each other.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I doubt any of us are, Tom... Some of us are just less..... blunt ;)
janie
*grins*

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
my family calls me just brutally honest. it sux at times. lol

Latest posts