• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

help please :(:(

Sarababy85

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
i have only ever seen the repti glo ones but I will have a look for the repti sun ones, thanks Bill, any ideas what caused her to die?
xx

Dragonsx6

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Sara I use the Arcadia 12% for my Dragons. It costs a couple of pounds more but I think it is worth it. You can get them on Ebay quite easily here in the uk and also if you use a reptile shop rather than the likes of pets at home for your supplies they will usually order one in for you if you ask.
Can I ask where you bought your dragons from was it a breeder or Pets at home?

Sarababy85

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
We got them from a Reptile shop in Poole, I will look there for a better bulb :)
No we havent taken her to a vet to find out, but we have cleaned out the tank and Spike seems ok :) eating and pooping fine eating some raspberry as i type :) so hopefully he will be ok, hes getting lots of extra cuddles :)
xx

Latest posts