• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hellow beardie world.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Harley D said:
Welcome !!

Love the names...huge Lord of the Rings fan here !!! just bought them all on blue ray...those are my plans for the weekend !!

Laurie

Awesome!

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hey Craiger!!!

I'm here!!! I have not introduced myself yet but will soon!! Thanks for the heads up on this forum!!! : )

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vesta said:
Hey Craiger!!!

I'm here!!! I have not introduced myself yet but will soon!! Thanks for the heads up on this forum!!! : )

Hey Vesta! I think you'll like it, here. Some of the members seem to be up in our "age range". So you should fit right in. ;D

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Okay, Buddy... that's the second time I've seen a reference to age group... would that be second childhood ?
Hadda say something..*grins*
Janie

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
... would that be second childhood ?

Perhaps....for some of us. Some are still experiencing the first....refusing to grow up. LOL!

Latest posts