• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hellow beardie world.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Some of you may know me, some maybe not. I have two beardies (one male, one female) and an iguana. Names are Frodo, Sam, and Gandalf, respectively. I've built my own custom enclosures. Frodo's was the first....an in-the-wall enclosure that's 6 feet long, 2 feet tall and 2 feet deep. Sam's is stand alone....and is 6 feet tall (three pieces: canopy, enclosure, and stand). The enclosure is 5 feet by 2 feet by 2 feet. Gandalf's is the biggest by far at 8 feet long, 7 feet tall and 4 feet deep. I'll post some pics sometime. For now, I'd just like to introduce myself. ;D

For the record, Frodo will be 4 years old this May and has some GG in his blood (he's about 22 inches long and 650 grams). Sam will be 3 years old in July, is 17 inches long and is a Tangerine/Sandfire dragon.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the family. Ill be waiting to see pictures of the beardie mansions and the iguana mansion they sound impressive. Hope you enjoy your time here with us.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks Crypt! I'll try to post some this evening. My wife and I are going out....so if I forget, this weekend for sure.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi and welcome ! Oh yes.. Please post pictures ! Many of us have built our own enclosures, however I think you may have the longest !
Janie !

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey Craig! Nice to see you around. I think you'll find this little nook of the net quite appealing.

Post up some pics and get to know everybody.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks Janie.

Oh darn....okay. Just a few to start. When I had build-threads on other forums, they tended to turn into 20-something page long threads. So I'll just keep these real brief. I'll post links to my Photobucket account if somebody wants to see more detailed pics....and as long as it's okay to post the links. I don't want to do anything wrong right off the bat. ;)

Frodo and his lair.
Frodo107b.jpg

FrodoTrim1.jpg

Sam and hers. If you look at her picture real close, you'll see why I now have non-adhesive linoleum on the floor of her enclosure. Tore me up when this happened.
Eggs8.jpg

Sam3.jpg

Gandalf and his (by the way....he's like almost 5 feet long, now).
Gandalf2-1.jpg

Gandalf_May2009p.jpg

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh...and hey Gina. *waves* Sorry....didn't see your reply 'til after I posted last. ;D

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Craig... okay, I can admit in a friendly way of a touch of jealousy ?
Niiiice very nice... Gandalf Now there is a handsome, regal looking fellow !
Oh, I post my photobucket all the time... The whole album site...
So.. please.. share ? ;)
Janie

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Okay....in that case. It's http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Craiger7/

You want to look for Dragons Lair (Frodo's), Sams Place, and Gandalf. The rest? If you have too much time on your hands, you can feel free to browse around. The two beautiful girls on the front page of my account are my twins. I'm expecting no comments from the peanut gallery (those being male and under 25....or just male for that matter). LOL! I AM 6'3" and 240 pounds. Real rough and tough kinda guy. Right Gina? LOL!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
We got big.. we got heavy.. what we honestly have.... are over sized teddy bears in human suits ;) lol
Gonna go browse !
*grins and dashes over to pb..*
Janie

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL..........right Craig.
I'd protect those girls with everything too!

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
what we honestly have.... are over sized teddy bears in human suits ;) lol

Hey now....don't go blowin' my cover! ;D

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Wow very impressive enclosures... I'm still trying to master building one for my dragon. Beautiful lizards as well :)

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ohhhhh SA Cichlids !
awwe.... I see your house is protected by Kitty Smith and Wessons ! lol.

Oh wow.. Biiig kitty print !

And an RC man too... Not to mention Jeep fan !

See that didn't take me all that long.. lol
Janie

*grins and keeps mum on the O.T.B.I.H.S.*

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
Ohhhhh SA Cichlids !
awwe.... I see your house is protected by Kitty Smith and Wessons ! lol.

Oh wow.. Biiig kitty print !

And an RC man too... Not to mention Jeep fan !

See that didn't take me all that long.. lol
Janie

*grins and keeps mum on the O.T.B.I.H.S.*

Didn't take you very long at all. LOL!

Big kitty has lost about 5 pounds since we got him on a holistic diet. He acts like a kitten again...and he's almost 10 years old.

RC is a bit of the past....as are the cichlids. I was more into Africans than SAs, though.

Now Jeeps....oh yeah! I can talk about those all day....but won't. Don't worry. ;D

Hmm....O.T.B.I.H.S. No idea what you're talking about! LOL!

By the way...is it okay to talk about all of this in the Beardie Forum? :D

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
corrine said:
Wow very impressive enclosures... I'm still trying to master building one for my dragon. Beautiful lizards as well :)

Thanks Corrine. Are you currenly building one? If so, I'm all ears. I can also be of some help should you need any.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
We can start a new thread in chit chat.. but generally it's fairly loose and easy going around here.. Wait til you meet Renee.. She's great ! Watch out , sense of humor is pretty sharp ! lol.
Janie

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
We can start a new thread in chit chat.. but generally it's fairly loose and easy going around here.. Wait til you meet Renee.. She's great ! Watch out , sense of humor is pretty sharp ! lol.
Janie

Sweet! Lookin' forward to it.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Things are pretty relaxed here Craig.
If the topic is vital, we stay on target. But in something relaxed......no harm in being friendly. that's how we all get to know each other.

Hey, you just got back from Cloud 9 right?
Where's the pics?

Latest posts