• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Feeding baby beardies

Julie

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Yup you were helpful. and that's my little baby in my avatar :) that list makes more sense than some i've read.thanks

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Holy $h!t. That was F'n Funny! ''I think he is an ass & he can shove his gerbil up it.'' I wish I could hit the Like Tab a few more times.

Julie

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
cool thanks, he now has plenty of variety i can conjure up from those. plus he's just wolfed down double his previous cricket intake. so he's had about 25 or so today. and removed all uneaten ones. so he has a nice full little tubby belly as he should. Was getting ready to shed today, but he's back on his food now :)

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
cool thanks, he now has plenty of variety i can conjure up from those. plus he's just wolfed down double his previous cricket intake. so he's had about 25 or so today. and removed all uneaten ones. so he has a nice full little tubby belly as he should. Was getting ready to shed today, but he's back on his food now :)
great to hear :D

Latest posts