• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

charlotte

charlotte

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
last night she slept in her cave for the first time. can i see a pic of ur enclosure? im curious abut the branch what kind of vegitation can be in there?
or is it a fake branch?

P

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I dont use a branch anymore, ill post a pic of her setup as it evolved since i got her. Should give you some ideas

P

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
It all started out pretty bleak and incorrect, she was a rescue and this is how i got her, wrong thermometers and all

Start-1.jpg

Then i just addes a plant for starters and it already made a change

Plantadded-1.jpg

The she became too big for her log so swpped it for bigger one, and i got sick of her empty tank and i made this fake background and platforms, added fake plants and it ended up like this

2nd-1.jpg

Then i got sick of the BROWN, hehehehe, and did this new setup

28Completed.jpg

charlotte

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
oh my mine feels very crappy now lol wow thats great, the background what is that like underpinning?? all plants are fake right. yea well get it right soon enough thanks so much for the pics.

P

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Thanx 4 the compliments
Yeah everything in there is fake, fake rock, fake plants. Too risky to have real plants

Latest posts