• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Change of name...

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
K, I wouldn't worry about the greens, just keep trying different ones. But, you have had him now since Friday and no poop. That is a bit worrisome. Don't panic. It could just be he is adjusting. But that could by why he didn't eat at all this morning. I would definitely keep the soaks up. Every day for now. Since you don't have a digi yet, the temps are mostly likely off and that could cause him not to poop since he wouldn't be digesting properly. Do get it asap.

t rex

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
had 2 poos today, one seemed ok and one was quite loose, i think i put in on another thread...crickets into soon,,

i feel like iv messed him about so much today, i dont feel like im gonna get any of it right....i got a digi today and it was the wrong one, one for humidity :(,

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You will get it right. You are doing all the right things.

You are asking questions and accepting the advice given. Youre gonna be a great mommy to the little guy

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
No worries...glad he pooped. I'll look for the thread.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Pogie said:
Try mixing in red foods

Staylor, I tried the red bell pepper. Pogie hates it (I think)... Eats all around it, and when she cant reach anything else anymore, she goes and lies on top of her salad bowl (Something shes never done before LOL)

Thats funny...both of mine gobble them up first and them eat the other stuff.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Quote from: Pogie on May 09, 2010, 07:33:41 PM
Try mixing in red foods

Staylor, I tried the red bell pepper. Pogie hates it (I think)... Eats all around it, and when she cant reach anything else anymore, she goes and lies on top of her salad bowl (Something shes never done before LOL)

Thats funny...both of mine gobble them up first and them eat the other stuff.

Tried it again today. But put the peppers to one side and the rest on the other side of the bowl. She ate the butternut/bean mix. Didnt touch the red peppers LOL

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Just like people I they are all different. Just curious now...can you try a small amount of strawberry, no seeds and a different color pepper? I just want to see if she does not like red or just does not like peppers.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sure, will see what colours they have and give it a shot. Dont know about strawberries, think theyre out of season here.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks. I am such a curious person, I like to experiment with everything and know why.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I am such a curious person

ME 2

I like to experiment with everything and know why.

Am usually too scared to try new things. LOL, like it when other people experiment and give the results.... Less risk

Latest posts