• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardie aggression? Sickness?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Took a closer look into the 14" hood, it takes a 12" bulb, which luckily can be bought as a 10.0 t5, I'll be purchasing it. For now, I'll do as you suggested before the bulb arrives.
If the screen is a fine mesh it will still need to be unobstructed -- T5's cannot go thru a fine mesh either --

Benbenz

Hatchling Dragon
If the screen is a fine mesh it will still need to be unobstructed -- T5's cannot go thru a fine mesh either --
Oh okay, so should it be like this ? I slid open the back mesh to allow it to come through, is this good ? Will it work ? It's a bit awkward, but it's the most that can be done.

Attachments

• IMG20230323162813.jpg
    10.6 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG20230323162812.jpg
    11.2 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG20230323162802.jpg
    12.7 MB · Views: 4

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh okay, so should it be like this ? I slid open the back mesh to allow it to come through, is this good ? Will it work ? It's a bit awkward, but it's the most that can be done.
Ok he can sit directly under it - is the distance 6-8 inches ? If so you are good -- watch the behavior of him - his eating should start to get better his colors will pop --

Latest posts