• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bearded Ragon still not eating...

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Update: He's been basking really good. He has also been eating a lot lately. Before he started eating well I weighed him and he was about 20-21g. I weighed him this morning and now he is 25g. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not. But im glad hes eating and seems to be gaining weight.
Yes that is a good thing -- you want him gaining weight and basking and eating --- what is he eating? Any of the salad?

Peacheless

Hatchling Dragon
Yes that is a good thing -- you want him gaining weight and basking and eating --- what is he eating? Any of the salad?
He's still eating the BSFL. I'm putting them in his salad. But he seems to still be picking over it and just eating the insects.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He's still eating the BSFL. I'm putting them in his salad. But he seems to still be picking over it and just eating the insects.
Ok well keep putting them on his salads- even if he's getting a bite or two of greens will be good- try adding a drop of honey on the greens + see if he's got a sweet tooth