• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Backyard pics....

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Very nice, Lisa. Love the natural rock garden border. I've been working on that out front. We've been randomly placing rocks out there as we come across them in the yard.

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks Renee. We actually had to buy them. We had no rocks what so ever in our yard. We got a load of the small stone and then the larger to keep them all in place. Was nervous when we did it that we would end up with lots of weeding to do in the rocks. Basically non. We put down Landscapers carpet under the rock. A little weed spray once a year and one. So much easier than bark mulch.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Come on over for weeds! We have the carpet under the landscaped areas. The weeds grow on top of through it. I spray, I pluck, I spray....that's been my summer. But the end result is very nice. It's nice having a clean yard.

My azaleas came back with a little TLC. I'll have to get some updated pics and post.

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I think my husband double layered the landscape carpet...it must have really made the difference. Soon the snow will be flying here and all my flowers will be dead. Hopefully I can get my mums in before that.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Like I said a while back .......

Well my backyard is realy DEAD. Its the middle of winter LOL
So you guys will have to wait about 3 months

Guess what its spring ! So here goes

From my front porch
IMG_4823.jpg

IMG_4824.jpg

IMG_4822.jpg

Side of the house

IMG_4829.jpg

Driveway
IMG_4831.jpg

Backyard
IMG_4827.jpg

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wow..look at all that land. Unbelievable. It is beautiful!

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Great pics! Looks like you don't have a neighbor for miles. What are those small rock columns for?

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I"ve been meaning to post my after pics. For those who remember, my azaleas dried up early this summer. Here is the before:
DSC_1664.jpg

And a couple of months of TLC:
DSC_2300.jpg

DSC_2298.jpg

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanx all for the complements, guess now my paranoia regarding her getting out without a leash makes sense. Ill NEVER find her in all this land/rocks/trees

Craig
Great pics! Looks like you don't have a neighbor for miles. What are those small rock columns for?

Im guessing you mean these ones
IMG_4822-1.jpg

Well the previous owner made them as kind of driveway lamp posts.
There were these round plastic ball covers on them but with the sun and hail they all got broken so we smashed ehat was left of them and removed them.
Were gonna put lantern like ones on them once we get the wiring sorted. The previous owner was a real idiot when it came to electricity LOL ;D

Wow Renee, they made it. Looking good

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Pogie said:
Well the previous owner made them as kind of driveway lamp posts.
There were these round plastic ball covers on them but with the sun and hail they all got broken so we smashed ehat was left of them and removed them.
Were gonna put lantern like ones on them once we get the wiring sorted. The previous owner was a real idiot when it came to electricity LOL ;D

That makes sense, now. Good luck with the new lantern lamp posts. That should look great!

Latest posts