• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Advice wanted/Creepy

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
glad she got the message. I know you feel much better

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
HEE HEE Jiffy. He sure is a cutie too. Are we dressed for a tea or Halloween?

Glad that's over with your Aunt. Too bad that happened. :-[

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
these are old pictures I have on Facebook of the dog I say I am going to kill everyday...my cuddle bug who is sitting in my lap right now. Most time one ear is down and one ear is up.
ugly.jpg

ugly2.jpg

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
How cute!! Now... how can you talk bad about that sweet little face? ???

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
those are old pictures. he has the crazy hair now...he has poodle hair on the top of his head that is not even the same color as the rest of him. He is scruffy all over his body, his legs are two time bigger than they should be. I was going to get new pictures today but while I was getting jordans meds he took the camera off the counter, I keep it there so I can snap pictures all the time and trust me I take A LOT, and he submerged it in the dogs water bowl.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Funny!!! Joshua(my youngest Grandson, he's the blondie in the pics) once threw Schelly's cell phone in my fish tank. She found it laying there on the bottom. He also ate one of my guppies when he was younger. We did not know it until he threw it up.
Katie(she's the one in the pigtails) had a problem with the kitty litter box. She loved sticking her hands in it and letting it run through her fingers. We always knew she did it because she left her little hand prints in it. It was very gross!!! Thankfully they outgrew it!! ;D

Latest posts