• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Advice wanted/Creepy

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Jiff....yeah that is really creepy. She seems a LITTLE NEEDY, lol! Your reply was very appropriate. I would wait a day or two to see if she replies then DELETE HER!!!!

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
DOUBLE YIKES.... :eek:

What a shame. Something is not right. Well I hope this is the end of it for you and she got your message loud and clear.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Jiff, keeping fingers crossed that this is the last you hear from her.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
YIKES times three,

She definitely sounds a wee bit unstable.
Your reply was really good. Short, to the point without being rude. Lets hope the message sinks in.

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Thanks all! So far so good. Have not heard anything at all from her. Keeping my fingers crossed!

pscaulkins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hopefully you won't hear from her again. Your response was a good one. I sure know what it is like to have a stalker. My daughter has one but he stalked our whole family. That guy went to jail for a year but skipped out on his 10 yr probation. :mad:

If you ever need advice on it, just pm me as I can't say to much on a public forum about our experience because the stalker can sue us. I know that sounds weird but very true per attorneys and courts.

My fingers are crossed for you.

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Sandy, that is really scary! I know your whole family had to have been terrified. You said that he skipped out on parole, did they ever get him back in the system or with his probation officer?

I think that is the most ridiculous thing in the world that someone can do something bad to you, and then sue you if they get hurt or talked about. Like these people who break into houses and cut themselves on something (even the glass that they broke) and then sue the homeowner. I swear sometimes I really do dislike soooo many people!

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Animals are the way to go....loyal, unconditional love and they don't talk back (most of the time).

pscaulkins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Renee said:
Animals are the way to go....loyal, unconditional love and they don't talk back (most of the time).

Oh Renee, I so agree with you. I can handle a head bob, black beard or a bark over some humans.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club

DITTO, I'll choose them everyday over humans

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Pogie said:

DITTO, I'll choose them everyday over humans

Same here. Even though I have threatened to kill Remington (my bulldog) about 10 times today, I would still take him over most people!

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I would rather be around my animals too.

Jiffy said:
Same here. Even though I have threatened to kill Remington (my bulldog) about 10 times today, I would still take him over most people!

LOL...I tell my Chiapoo (Chihuahua/poodle) that I am going to step on his head and/or flush him down the toilet a million times a day. But then I cuddle him the next second. He even sleeps with me, he wiggles under the covers and puts his head on my pillow sometime in the night.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I do the same thing to Kuba!!! The little turd face is always pooping and peeing in the house. But he is soooo cute!!!

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Here's what he looks like... He is most defiantly a tyrant and thinks he is a BIG dog.

vacationwithmary5.jpg

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I have to pull the pictures from my other computer and I will post what my Chia-poo looks like. His name is Pogo but I call him Ugly and he responds to it. He is 8 pounds of pure energy and annoying habits.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I think Kuba weighs 9. And he is just like Pogo. He is a Mini Pin. Bred to look like a Doberman. Some even clip the ears. But I sure hate to see that. Though he does have a cropped tail. We are always having power struggles. He wants to be the boss of me.

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Look at the cute little baby! Kuba is a cutie.
Here is a picture of my Remington, who just turned 11 on June 1st.
289435916_5c25fcf6bf.jpg

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
AND.....on a better note....
Went into my Facebook this morning, and my "crazy ex-aunt Nancy" had deleted me from her friends. So I guess she got my message loud and clear.

I would have already deleted her, but Butch said that he had heard that if you send someone a message, and then delete them from your friends that the message disappears too. I dont know if that is true or not, but I didnt want to take the chance of her not getting my message. So now, I know she got it! ;D