• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

2011 Beardie Feast Photo Contest Discussions!

ajandj

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Bill, l only feed carrot and apple once every 10 days of so. Was just an example of my concerns.

Debz

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
lol Jane childrens laughter is priceless, my son make me laugh just by laughing!
but as Bill said go easy on the carrots for your little fella, they are high in Vitamin A.

Debz

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Sorry, just noticed you had another post Jane, I swear it wasnt there a minute ago lol maybe I'm still asleep!

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I noticed the time stamp thing too... but just figured a moderator would catch all that. The salad eating contest is cool !!
Mods can't catch every little thing, good thing we have Active Members like Brett 2 help out in a time of need. Good lookin out, Brett. Thanks.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Just a heads up. All the pics look great but photo entries submitted will not be eligible for the win if you were not a member when the Contest Thread was posted on August 5, 2011.
Sorry 4 any inconvenience & Thank you 4 your entries.

joshsr12345

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
would love to win this contest! that was cinders first time eating her veggies (Yay) now she eats then like shes starving, just sucks the angel i took it at at the corner of the tank so was a little blurry :(

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
So when is the voteing starting? Has a week been set yet?

PôřkÇhöp

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Sorry guys, just now saw the questions... That's my boy Danté, he's one of my many beauties. I bought him and his sister Scarlett from Legacy Dragons. He's a year old and his bloodline makes me dizzy... Let's just say a Red Tiger... It's easier LOL thanks bunches for the compliments :) ....... Oh, and -clears throat- when does the voting start already???

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Is the contest dead in the water or will we still be voteing.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
We do apologize 2 all members 4 any inconvenience regarding the latest photo contest. Please continue 2 be patient & we will have a resolution 2 this soon. Thanks again 4 your understanding, it is truly appreciated.

joshjack90

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
We do apologize 2 all members 4 any inconvenience regarding the latest photo contest. Please continue 2 be patient & we will have a resolution 2 this soon. Thanks again 4 your understanding, it is truly appreciated.
so the contest is still up?

Latest posts