• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

2 rescue dragons

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
after 3 weeks of me having them

Attachments

• 11312319_809003742546896_928297865_n.jpg
    11312319_809003742546896_928297865_n.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 19

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
This is my poor baby dinky. the day we got her and took her straight to the vets. She is extreamly lucky to be alive. Brings a tear to my eyes just looking at this photo
2117144249.jpg

JUNGLE JIM

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Holy crap, from the way they looked to where they are now. You and your partner are truly miracle workers and did a great job bring them back literally from the brink. I got a little choked up myself reading through this thread, I'm an emotional guy at times.

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Holy crap, from the way they looked to where they are now. You and your partner are truly miracle workers and did a great job bring them back literally from the brink. I got a little choked up myself reading through this thread, I'm an emotional guy at times.
Still a bit of a way to go with them. Need to get blinkys eye better amd dinky is still a little dark in colour and a little timid if she doesn't know you but getting there slowly. If dinky out viv she is never more then a couple of feet away from me or clinging on to me like her life depends on it lol. All I did was do what any animal lover would do.
They are my babies. I can't have children so these 2 girls are the closest thing to kids I have

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
This is my poor baby dinky. the day we got her and took her straight to the vets. She is extreamly lucky to be alive. Brings a tear to my eyes just looking at this photoView attachment 14988

That brings tears to my eyes too! They are truly lucky to have you and your partner. #miracleworkers - thank you for all the lovely photos!! Cuddles from Ohio!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Its a pleasure having them. never a dull moment with them here. dinky is currently sat on my shoulder while blinky is running around the sofa next to me like a mad thing lol she keeps come up to dinky looking at her and runs off again lol.
Happy dragons!! :)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
You did a great job! Sometimes bearded dragons can coexist in the same tank with no problems as long as they have the space and enough light for the both of them. Just keep an eye on them. They are amazing survivalists. My Dolly was abandoned in an apartment too. I don't know for how long but the people moved out and left her behind and the landlord found her and brought her to Petco. She was very skinny but fattened up in no time. For being abandoned she is the SWEETEST baby.

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
You did a great job! Sometimes bearded dragons can coexist in the same tank with no problems as long as they have the space and enough light for the both of them. Just keep an eye on them. They are amazing survivalists. My Dolly was abandoned in an apartment too. I don't know for how long but the people moved out and left her behind and the landlord found her and brought her to Petco. She was very skinny but fattened up in no time. For being abandoned she is the SWEETEST baby.
b9ce81744e46ee411efcc96ec4881dac.jpg

My baby girls waiting for breakfast first thing this morning. They are real sweeties especially when dinky will snuggle into my neck

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Omg so crying for them . Thank God for you. That's a harsh picture.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Omg so crying for them . Thank God for you. That's a harsh picture.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
a9454a13044b4693b23da63c3da86c0c.jpg

Morning kisses with dinky
b9ce81744e46ee411efcc96ec4881dac.jpg

My baby girls waiting for breakfast first thing this morning. They are real sweeties especially when dinky will snuggle into my neck