• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

2 rescue dragons

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Lol. I'm using my phone now stupid predicted text lol

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

It's okay. It happens to me all the time too. Honestly after you told me what you meant to say I had a good laugh!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
It's okay. It happens to me all the time too. Honestly after you told me what you meant to say I had a good laugh!! Lol

It's rather funny but when your trying to do something important lol
I gotta bride her sometimes to hi back in viv lol

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Aww!! Now that is truly amazing. After what they've been through.

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Aww!! Now that is truly amazing. After what they've been through.

e8f2e6f52a4882e8b7dfb6a4a6eea6a8.jpg

Time for bed lol they won't move now till breakfast

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
e8f2e6f52a4882e8b7dfb6a4a6eea6a8.jpg

Time for bed lol they won't move now till breakfast

That is so adorable! I love that. I forgot you are 5 hours ahead of us. I'm like bedtime already?!? Lol

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
They go bed at 7.30pm and wake up around 7.30am depending what time we get up lol. lights turn back on at 7.30am. But when im at work ( i work 6am-6pm 3 days a week) I get up at 4am as soon as i walk in the room the girls are awake jusmping for morning cuddles lol. my partner works 8am-4pm so he give them breakfast before he goes and he pops home at lunch time around to give them lunch and a run around then ill give them supper and more cuddles when i get home. When im not at work they are out a lot of the day just running around and sitting in the window. If someone knocks on the door they will run to the door like a pair of dogs lol. they follow me round like puppys lol. they will even follow me to the toilet and just stand and watch me lol. The other week after work i was sat with dinky having our cuddles and i fell asleep ( my partner was here) and we was both asleep for 2 hours and she didnt move untill my partner put her back in the viv. Blinky was just running around lol.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They are looking really good! They sound like they are very happy and that's what counts!! love it

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
they have been vets today for a check up when i got them dinky she weighed 128g now shes 296g lol, and blinky was 226g and is now 337g. vets are very happy with their progess and cant beleve they are the same dradons i took in 3 months ago lol

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Its a pleasure having them. never a dull moment with them here. dinky is currently sat on my shoulder while blinky is running around the sofa next to me like a mad thing lol she keeps come up to dinky looking at her and runs off again lol.

Latest posts