• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need to sell off some dubia fast.

misskatie

Juvenile Dragon
Yeah I was just curious what shipping would be to Wisconsin for like a few thousand roughly..looking at around $50-$60 ish

dhall79

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I pack dubia with egg flats and moist roach chow. Ive never figured out actual prices. My colony is huge and needs to be thinned out.

dhall79

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Have you ever thought about starting your own colony? The amount I am looking to send is more than my starter colony.

misskatie

Juvenile Dragon
I would love to grow my colony lol my breeders are slowing down on me lol not keeping up with four dragons and yes i do have my own colony

dhall79

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I got some boxes worked out. I too scared not to double box. The money is for size reference.
uploadfromtaptalk1435712290559.jpg

dhall79

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I can get them shipped out in the morning. But I would have to box em up tonight. I am unsure if the post office is open friday. I could box em up right before I ship em that morning.

Latest posts