• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need to sell off some dubia fast.

dhall79

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
What kind of dead loss you guys seeing? I know that I am crowding them pretty tight in those boxes.

tim

Bearded Dragon Egg
Almost none. Only ones that were dead that I noticed were ones that got smooshed in the box flaps

tim

Bearded Dragon Egg
Seems likes she's in florida, which is illegal to have dubia if I'm not mistaken

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I would be interested in buying some from you if/when you have them.. I'm in WI I have a small colony going but they are not producing yet

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I will let you know when Im ready.
Thank you!! My Izzy is a eating machine at 5months :) and my local Petco says they are looking to not sell anymore..their loss

dhall79

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
My colony is growing but not fast. I unplugged the heaters to slow them down. I will probably be ready to sell some after a couple months. But I will wait till spring as I cannot guarantee live arrival during the winter. I bet there will be a bunch to sell by that time.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My colony is growing but not fast. I unplugged the heaters to slow them down. I will probably be ready to sell some after a couple months. But I will wait till spring as I cannot guarantee live arrival during the winter. I bet there will be a bunch to sell by that time.

Hey I totally get that no worries! Thanks for letting me know... Hopefully my colony will kick it in gear but who knows right :) got some females looking like egg sacks sticking out? this is my first colony but I thought they keep the eggs inside until they are about to hatch out then they squeeze them out to finish..