• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need to sell off some dubia fast.

misskatie

Juvenile Dragon
You know why forget about it I'm not playing this game of $42 shipping I can ship a 15" subwoofer for cheaper and you are telling me 10lbs costs $42 just in shipping...no way in hell I'll just get them from KFC feeders and pay around $9 for shipping...thanks

dhall79

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I understand. Please do me a favor and calculate shipping of a 13 x 14 x 12 box weighing 10 lbs. From 68624 to your zip. If you can find cheaper shipping then we can do that.

dhall79

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
uploadfromtaptalk1435789510492.png

dhall79

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
10 pounds shipping weight, 2.5 pounds of which are boxes.

7.5 pounds equals roughly 3400 grams.
100 mixed dubia weigh 160 grams per this web site. That is just over 2000 mixed dubia I was offering for $60 shipped. Which is cheaper than I should have been offering anyway.

uploadfromtaptalk1435806947391.png

Jdubclark

Hatchling Dragon
I'll take a load. Already have a small colony of about 25 going but wanting to increase before I get my BD early next month. I'm in Dallas. Do you accept PayPal? I'm thinking $50 worth.

dhall79

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I can make that work. What is your zip code? Will you be needing roach chow or water crystals? I have a limited amount of crystals left, but can make a bunch of chow.

tim

Bearded Dragon Egg
Has anyone received their roaches yet from this guy? Also how many roaches would 75$ total including shipping to 19711 get me?

Jdubclark

Hatchling Dragon
Has anyone received their roaches yet from this guy? Also how many roaches would 75$ total including shipping to 19711 get me?
There are about 4 pages to this thread. The lowered numbered pages have some testimonials. Looks to be on the up-and-up. I've giving it a shot.

dhall79

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Got it. Let me know when you're ready to send them and I'll send the money. My paypal is [email protected] if you want to send me an invoice.
I will get them sent out in the morning. I will send an invoice via paypal. They will be in a box early Friday morning till you get them Monday. That's a long time in a box, but I think they will be ok.

Jdubclark

Hatchling Dragon
I will get them sent out in the morning. I will send an invoice via paypal. They will be in a box early Friday morning till you get them Monday. That's a long time in a box, but I think they will be ok.
I'm fine to wait until Monday to ship if it'll make a difference to their survival.

I sent the money.

dhall79

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member

Shipping a large box that far gets very expensive. I can do a smaller colony for a better bang for your buck. Im working on a better pricing structure so please be patient. Im still learning how many will fit in certain boxes. I am stopping at the post office tomorrow to get some more boxes. If I can get some standard sized boxes it might be easier for me to plan ahead. Right now I am limited to what boxes are layig around my house from other stuff that has shown up recently.

tim

Bearded Dragon Egg
Ok well I'm 100% interested so when u figure out a solid plan that works for you make sure I'm the first to know. I have a lot of mouths to feed so I wanna take a bunch of ur hands

dhall79

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Ok well I'm 100% interested so when u figure out a solid plan that works for you make sure I'm the first to know. I have a lot of mouths to feed so I wanna take a bunch of ur hands

What do you all have?