• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need to sell off some dubia fast.

dhall79

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
What states do not allow importation of roaches? I know from online searches that they are very illegal in Florida. But not finding much else other than that. One search said some states. Leading me to believe more than just Florida.

dhall79

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Priority is 2 days to Atlantic City, so I don't think I need to go with Express. $35 if I use Express (one day), $15 for Priority (two days). But there is no guarantee on delivery date with priority like there is with express.

candybar213

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I highly recommend this to anybody thinking about them much better deal than you will get anywhere else. And he sends you enough to to start reading remember if you buy a colony of adults you have to wait on all the baby's to grow so just buy hear.

dhall79

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Thanks. I basically just shake egg flats covered in dubia till Im satisfied with the amount.

candybar213

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Where would you recommend buying more egg flats? Seems everyplace wants me to buy a lot and I don't new that many.

dhall79

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Due to the coming cold weather, I'm going to put a hold on any sales after this Friday. Will start back up again in the spring.

dhall79

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Pricing is um... I fill a box with an assortment of what I got till its full. Ship it to you 2 day shipping. Im in Nebraska, so centrally located. Shipping to the coast is costly. Where you at?

dhall79

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I dont count these out. Let me know what you want to spend and I will work with that. Shipping dictates everything. Ican give you a few hundred, or a few thousand. I will probably just doulbe the shipping.

Latest posts