• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

You know you're a bearded dragon owner when ...

Mushu's Mom

Bearded Dragon Egg
You know you're a bearded dragon owner/lover when....
Your beardie is in brumation and you miss her soooooo much...hoping, praying and checking everyday when you get home from work that you'll find her out of brumation....and leaving fresh veggies for her everyday just in case she wakes up hungry. I <3 Mushu with all my <3

Mark W

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
You know you're a beardie owner when a tornado report goes out so the first thing you do is grab 'er, put her in a basket with a blankie and take her downstairs! :D

Or him! :) Depends!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
When you don't go on a holiday vacation with your boyfriend and your family because you are "working", when actually you just didn't have anyone to care for your beardie while you were gone. :(

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
When you don't go on a holiday vacation with your boyfriend and your family because you are "working", when actually you just didn't have anyone to care for your beardie while you were gone. :(

I don't really trust anyone with Allie's care. Boarding's out of the question. Dogs, I can do, but not her.

Bushmaster11B

Juvenile Dragon
You know you are a Bearded Dragon owner when you have your BD's Birth Certificate mounted above his/her cage.;)

Even further: when you have a cricket farm, Wife freaks out a bit and then you make her freak out more when you store worms/grubs in the refrigerator. LOL

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ditto with the cricket colony in the same room with your beardie. (They do manage to get out sometimes and you can hear them chirping somewhere hidden.) :p

Latest posts