• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

You know you're a bearded dragon owner when ...

khaleesi

Juvenile Dragon
You have a designated fridge and cupboard filled with reptile food and bugs and other useful items.

On a similar note:

You know when your a snake owner when there's a shelf full of frozen rats at the bottom of the freezer :oops: :rolleyes:

LunaLupus

Hatchling Dragon
You have a designated fridge and cupboard filled with reptile food and bugs and other useful items.

On a similar note:

You know when your a snake owner when there's a shelf full of frozen rats at the bottom of the freezer :oops: :rolleyes:

Shelf?! I have an entire chest freezer full of rats and mice! lol

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Mine's got a tub of greens for Allie, her crickets, and supers (if she has supers.)

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL!

You know you're a beardie owner when you go out and buy gifts for them, thinking they're your children. :) (IE: Superworms, hammock, rock, new food to try.)

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You know you're a bearded dragon owner when you: Leave your beardie with a family member (Grandma) to babysit (Because she wanted to come out) while you take a shower. Five seconds later, my Mother comes in with her, trying to get out of her hands. When she saw me, she sat stared at me and waited for me to finish. Then when I got the towel she had to desperately want me because she wouldn't stop scrambling over to me. Didn't even care if I hadn't dried myself off as long as she was on me. Poor Grandma! Looks like she doesn't like babysitters much.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
When you go straight to the bearded dragons in petstores and tell them how to care for them because they don't believe in 'Is Co-habituation a good thing to do?' Nope. Here's your sign, PetLand.

Found four juveniles, 7-9 mos old in one huge tank, fighting over dominance and head bobbing galore. I told the people there to start getting three more tanks ready for them because they're going to start fighting to the death. I hope they did separate them last night and avoided the missing toe, tail, and footsies.

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
When you trip and fall breaking your laptop as well as the screen on your prized cellphone and wait for two weeks to get the money and parts to repair them and DON'T use the other laptop you have in the meantime because it is in use running your dragon's personal live streaming webcam feed...smh...LOL:confused::):rolleyes:

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL! That's just funny! Gotta show every aspect of Mungi's life! He's such a ham. :)

ashley7988

Juvenile Dragon
When you check on them a MILLION times when they're asleep to make sure they're still breathing.

When you hand feed them greens because they won't eat them any other way.

Dragon Lady

Hatchling Dragon
* when you think your beardie has passed away, but really she just sleeps like a log.
BOY HAVE I DONE THAT SEVERAL TIMES!!! He sometimes sleeps in, and crawls under the newspaper to get away from the bright light, and I go to look for him, not realizing he's moved, and he's sawing logs, whilst I'm thinking this cold unmoving lizard.... IS DEAD!!! Nope... Just sleeping... Gives me the look of WHAAAAAT I WAS ASLEEP!!! LMAO!!!

*~*~*~ Love always bring difficulties, that is true, but the good side of it is that it gives energy ~*~*~*
-Vincent Van Gogh-

Dragon Lady

Hatchling Dragon
When you check on them a MILLION times when they're asleep to make sure they're still breathing.

When you hand feed them greens because they won't eat them any other way.
AMEN TO BOTH!!!

*~*~*~ Love always bring difficulties, that is true, but the good side of it is that it gives energy ~*~*~*
-Vincent Van Gogh-

Solucki

Hatchling Dragon
BOY HAVE I DONE THAT SEVERAL TIMES!!! He sometimes sleeps in, and crawls under the newspaper to get away from the bright light, and I go to look for him, not realizing he's moved, and he's sawing logs, whilst I'm thinking this cold unmoving lizard.... IS DEAD!!! Nope... Just sleeping... Gives me the look of WHAAAAAT I WAS ASLEEP!!! LMAO!!!

-Vincent Van Gogh-
I guess my max is being a lazy teenager today too. :)
…I've only had him for 2 weeks yet I'm already shaking my head to most of these posts.

Dragon Lady

Hatchling Dragon
I guess my max is being a lazy teenager today too. :)
…I've only had him for 2 weeks yet I'm already shaking my head to most of these posts.
I've had Bruce about a month... He's nearly 4mos... And he's a lazy bones when it comes to me waking him up.... SCARES THE TAR OUTTA ME!!!

-Vincent Van Gogh-

Latest posts