• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Worms

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Albon might affect his appetite and it might not. You'll know after the first day or two. Hopefully he's more cooperative than Ruth was! She was a holy terror haha.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
He was soooo good. He was a little dark but never blacked up like in anger. I was very proud. He just did a little poop so I'll take it in the am.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Roundworms are a pain in the ass. We looked up how to clean the tank and the only thing we could find was steam kills them. Bleach won't penetrate the shell of the egg to kill them in the tank. I can't remember, ammonia might kill them too. The beautifuldragons site has a list of all the disinfectants and what they work on.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Just remember probiotics to help his gut from meds.

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
What's probiotics. I hv to get them and what's pee pollen for and where do I get that

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Nvrmind I'll look it up. Thanks for the headsup.

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
What's probiotics. I hv to get them and what's pee pollen for and where do I get that

In case you didn't get a chance to look things up, probiotics replace good gut flora. Antibiotics kill good and bad bacteria, and the probiotics help to replenish the good. The bee pollen is a good appetite stimulant which is full of amino acids.

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Do pet stores hv the probiotics and pollen

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Culturell for kids is a good one just make sure it doesn't have any added flavors or sugar.

Shoot not sure why this didn't send earlier :(

You can get bee pollen and probiotics at the drug store.

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
None of the pet stores around me have them. I ordered my bee pollen from Amazon, and got acidophiliz through beautifuldragons.com.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
sorry just getting back around here..
I got my probiotics from beardeddragon.co
Bee pollen I got from the local vitamin shoppe

Latest posts