• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Will he be okay?

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Dinky enjoying her
16d653ceb8e66793186a5deb7533ac1b.jpg

Blinky wants out
bc96baa85b201749bdb82ad655f498f9.jpg

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Even their vet is amazed they survived a few days let alone turn into perfectly healthy dragons. They are the 1st dragons we have owned. Didn't have a clue what to do or feed them them. But after googleing and getting different answers from different sites I just went with my gut instincts and here they are. I even brought a smoothie maker to make them bug n veg smoothies that I could feed them with a syringe every 4 hours including night feeds. I was turning lights on at 2am fed them at 4am lights off at 6am, lights on at 8am feed at 10am and so on. Did that for 4 weeks then changed it to every 6 hours when they started eating live worms on their own and gradually worked up to 12 hours light n 12 hour off with as much veg they can eat and live food at 7.30am ( half hour after lights on) and live food at 4.30pm lights out at 7pm.

They were going to vet every few days but now he only needs to see them twice a year for check ups unless they need to go for anything else

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk
Well they are proof that they are strong and had the will to live!! You have given them another chance in life and they have a great bond! Kuddos to you for giving their lives back and the love that they deserve! Taking in rescues are truly a work of love :) what you've done really is beautiful!
I rescued a few day old house wren was on deaths door like your babies were...Willow lived almost 5 years! she passed 2 falls ago..
Awesome!!

Latest posts