• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What is the best reptile show in the states

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
The National Reptile Breeder Expo that goes on in Daytona beach, Florida is a really great show and it's HUGE! Repticon that is held in Orlando is good, but recently the F.I.R.Expo that was just held in a new location last month was a really great show and was bigger than it normally was ;)

LittleMerlin

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I went to ReptiCon this past weekend in the Memphis area, it was awesome. Much bigger than May's show. They even had alligators this time, and there was a lot going on. A ton of bearded dragons around at the show too. I was afraid of going by myself 'cause I knew I'd be tempted to bring home another critter, and that's what happened, lol. Though I did say on Facebook that if I did come home with another critter, I couldn't be blamed for it, LOL. I got another leopard gecko from LzrdGrl. Beautiful Eclipse female. I named her Abby. So now we have for NCIS fans: Jethro (beardie), Abby (leopard gecko), and Ziva my mom's new small Papillon.

117star

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
We are all looking forward to ReptiCon this coming weekend in MD.

LittleMerlin

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Awesome deal! I wish I had taken pictures, but I was too distracted by all the amazing animals and people I saw :)

AnthonyF

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I missed the one here in GA last week. :( Another one is coming in January I'm going to attend. Looking forward to it.

Latest posts