• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What do you feed

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What bug Do you feed the most I use lots of dubia and superworms and also Hornworms but I raise them all my self.

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Roaches, supers and crickets. In that order for the adults.
Babys are crickets for the most part.
Raise my own dubia and supers.

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
This is my superworm setup
P4040008.jpg

P4040009.jpg

KrisWithaK1225

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Right now I'm using dubia and crickets. I'm currently breeding dubia and I'm getting my superworm colony started, but I have successfully bred crickets and hornworms. I've also tried breeding silkworms but that didn't turn out too well. And I do agree, supers do take forever :p

KrisWithaK1225

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
lol I thought I fed them enough. But maybe it wasn't enough? Do they just turn into cocoons? I was told that I was supposed to give them cut up paper towel rolls for them to crawl into and pupate. Is that true?

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
yes they spin there cocoons then will come out mate and lay egg then the tricky part how long do you chill them

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I am still working on it tried it awile ago didnt work then i found a bunch of eggs i had left in the fridge and put them in my incubator and around 6000 hatched they where every where i forgot about them in there to just dont know how long i had them in the fridge

KrisWithaK1225

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Lol That's too bad. But at least you have 6000 worms. I can't even imagine that many. How many moths did they come from? (Oh and sorry for hijacking this thread :p)

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
not sure how many we had I think around 15 females

Kimby37

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Crickets for now, we are trying to breed roaches. We give her hornworms and the occasional wax worm. She eats whatever we give her, shes not too picky at least not right now.