• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Welcome to BeardedDragonForum.com!

Gemsheard

Hatchling Dragon
Hey im gem n my beardie is gucci :)
shes a yr old and shes our first
no probss yet but were still learning
look forward to seeing all your beardiess

Attachments

• P1010279   7.JPG
    P1010279 7.JPG
    399.9 KB · Views: 101

Chantel

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thanks for the email and invite. This site seems really nice. Ive only had my beardie about two months and it is awesome. Still learning alot!! Everyday theres something else i have questions about or wonder if its normal. LOL!! FInally i have somewhere i can go to ask questions.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
WelcometoBDF1.jpg

How about starting your own introduction thread & introducing us to Sobe with some pictures :D.

We will be glad to help you in any way that we can, once again, Welcome To The Forums!!!

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
It's what you feed your feeder (crickets or roaches) before you give them to your dragon. Veggies, fruit, or a purchased pre mixed gutload from the store.

Cuddles Uknoit

Bearded Dragon Egg
It's what you feed your feeder (crickets or roaches) before you give them to your dragon. Veggies, fruit, or a purchased pre mixed gutload from the store.

Oh ok. Thanks for telling me. I've seen that in a few places but didn't know what it was

~Cuddles HTC One X~

Kashiya

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello new to tis site but have to say love it already. I just got my guy 2 weeks ago and absolutely love him though he sure eats a lot can I over feed him he is 3 months and 12inches. Anyways other than costing a fortune he is one of the family and gets along great with our big dog. He walks right up to him and licks his nose.

Beardyluv

Hatchling Dragon
Hello and welcome to BeardedDragonForum.com! We strive to provide a free and family-friendly place for the discussion of all things related to bearded dragon care. Please take a minute to tell use about yourself and your pets or your interest in a new pet. I think you will find our community both helpful and friendly!

Best,

Josh
Looking forward to the hearing all about those Beardy families out there! Thanks Josh ;)

Vamp76

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi all I'm new here, my names Kym and I have 3 rescue bearded dragons 2 that are about 2 years old and a disabled 6 month old he was born without a tail but he lives life fully it don't hold him back hopefully post some photos soon

BeanieBee

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi all, newbie here. Me and my partner adopted 2 12 month old beardies at the beginning of December and they have come on so far since - She has even lay a clutch of eggs 10 of which are fertile (y) yay! Today we rescued 2 more dragons - which we were told were 12 months old but compared to our first pair they are tiny and underfed, and the UV bulb hadn't been on for months! Quite upsetting to see them in this state :(

But anyway, this is us , nice to meet you

tellierawr

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello I'm Martell and am a proud mummy to my (I've been told) 2 year old female beardie :) she's called Honey monster / but I mainly only call her honey :D

I'm a newbie to beardie keeping - 3weeks in!

She's a stunner and incredibly friendly I'm now beginning to realise how much of a delight it is to own such a beautiful creature!

We can literally spend hours observing each other and she loves a stroke!

Main reason for being here is because I find a lot of websites and info given on beardies a little conflicting so as far as I can tell the best choices for my beardie are by getting to know her and really going by other peoples experience and altering to what I feel is best for my baby :)

I'm looking forward to swapping info and experience!

All the best from Martell and honey x

Beardielizzy

Hatchling Dragon
Hello and welcome to BeardedDragonForum.com! We strive to provide a free and family-friendly place for the discussion of all things related to bearded dragon care. Please take a minute to tell use about yourself and your pets or your interest in a new pet. I think you will find our community both helpful and friendly!

Best,

Josh

Hi everyone !!! My name is Teresa and we got our first beardie Lizzie back in august I like to think we are doing a great job with Him ! He has a condo lol anyways he is just about 11 months old started eating less recently and has been in his cave a lot and actually tomorrow will be day 4 sleeping in the same spot ! I read about Brumation ? Could this be the start of this -any help is great all his lighting is perfect I reviewed everything with two pet stores

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
@ Beardielizzy Welcome to the BD Community

Sounds like it could possibly be the onset of Brumation, but much more info about your BD's habits & setup would be needed to determine this

Pet Stores are one of the worst sources if info on these guys.

Some good links that you may find useful ...
Basic Bearded Dragon Care Guide - A Place To Start
UVB Setup
Thermometers
Is Bearded Dragon Cohabitation A Good Plan?
Bearded Dragon - Exclusive Care Info Library
What's Good & Not So Good To Feed - Beautiful Dragon's Nutrition Guide
How to Sex a Bearded Dragon

Last edited:

Beardielizzy

Hatchling Dragon
@ Beardielizzy Welcome to the BD Community

Sounds like it could possibly be the onset of Brumation, but much more info about your BD's habits & setup would be needed to determine this

Pet Stores are one of the worst sources if info on these guys.

Some good links that you may find useful ...
Basic Bearded Dragon Care Guide - A Place To Start
UVB Setup
Thermometers
Is Bearded Dragon Cohabitation A Good Plan?
Bearded Dragon - Exclusive Care Info Library
What's Good & Not So Good To Feed - Beautiful Dragon's Nutrition Guide
How to Sex a Bearded Dragon

@Germ : thanks for the quick response ! We are so new to this that I am so worried that he's sleeping like this I was going to try to take him out of his cave today and bathe him but a lot of people say to just let him sleep that it is natural ( which I understand ) ok so we started with a 20 gallon tank and we basically used all the lighting and stuff it came with except the sand ! So we did have a coiled uvb ! At christmas we bought lizzy a 50 gallon tank I call it " the condo " he's spoiled ! Lol anyways he has a cave on the cool side he goes in and loves it bit will always come to bask and eat and be nosey lol ! So about two weeks ago I upgraded his uvb with a long strip bulb a 30 inch so it covers his whole Viv as I has no idea my coiled 18 inch was useless ! Mind u he acted fine the whole time ! Just about two weeks ago around the same time he started eating less thus pooping less and was sleeping long hours but would wake for a little bit to bask eat kale ect ' so Sunday night he snuggled in his cave and hasn't come out since ! Oh I'm so worried I hope it's Brumation please tell me what u think should I try to wake him ?

Latest posts