• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Weird string thing connected to poop following enema

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I’m not an expert either but if tapeworm then wouldn’t the dragon be hungry to feed this thing ..... yuck. Indicates dragon hasn’t eaten since last Tuesday
I can't get passed how a dragon would get a tapeworm???

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I don’t understand how one could get into the lizard either, especially if she’s feeding him kibble. The only reason i think its not one is the round ball at the end, but op did say it didn’t desolve(which is a tad concerning) op needs to tell us if the lizard gets outside time, she could of eaten an tapeworm egg, but still ..... how

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Can u figure out
He hasn’t eaten since last Tuesday when he had his enema at the vet. He’s restless sometimes, runs around his tank and goes black.
what the vet washed his insides with? Basically he just “purged” ur lizard? (Pumped a bunch of liquid up his butt to flush everything out?)

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I don’t understand how one could get into the lizard either, especially if she’s feeding him kibble. The only reason i think its not one is the round ball at the end, but op did say it didn’t desolve(which is a tad concerning) op needs to tell us if the lizard gets outside time, she could of eaten an tapeworm egg, but still ..... how
Yes I was thinking the same thing